American Plant Spring 2021 Covid-19 Update
We are grateful for your continued support in choosing American Plant as your garden center destination. Our dedicated, talented employees work hard and take pride at creating an exceptional customer experience. The Covid-19 pandemic has caused us to alter our operations and service to keep our employees safe and continue to serve our customers. As a result, we continue to evaluate modifications to our operations to remain a safe shopping environment. Here is what we are doing:
• Our retail locations are open Monday through Friday 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m.-6 p.m. For a more convenient shopping experience we recommend shopping early or shopping later in the day.
• Our employees are wearing face masks. We ask that you wear an appropriate face mask, one that covers mouth, nose and chin while on our properties, including both inside the store, in the outdoor departments and parking lots.
- Please follow instructions at checkout areas as we have adjusted traffic flow to minimize contact and wait times.
- We continue to offer delivery and planting services.
- We are offering online diagnostic services. Please go to americanplant.store Diagnostic form. Fill in the form and include photos. One of our diagnostic experts will follow up with an email.
• We continue to clean and sanitize all regularly-contacted surfaces in our stores.
- If you choose to shop on site with us, we are grateful, and we urge you to please respect our employees and fellow customers by following the Covid-19 CDC guidelines. Most importantly, please practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 ft. apart and wear a face mask.
• We also encourage you to shop online at americanplant.store.
Landscape Design|Build|Maintain remains open. Landscape clients may contact the Landscape Division with new inquiries or with questions for current projects underway.